Monday, January 1, 2024

More December happenings . . .



On Saturday, the 16th, a friend and her daughter came over to learn to make cheese straws. Having multiple ovens is wonderful.



 On December 17, we went to our Contact (Contemporary) Christmas service and it was amazing.




We were in separate cars, so I left the service and went to a friend's home. We are in a large adult Sunday School class and have quite a few folks without spouses so we've started having a Girl's Christmas party - it was fun to visit.


On Tuesday night, the 19th, we hosted our Young Adult Christmas party. We had so much fun.


We ate and played Dirty Santa . . .and the game was great this year! We don't serve alcohol at our gathering but alcohol is acceptable as a gift for the party. Several things changed hands three times. When that happens, the person gets to keep it!








Kate received gloves with lights and no fingers!


Here is the whole group - we were missing a few that night. Mark is in the far back right side. I was taking the photo.


I made the sweetest little ornaments - Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus and I tied them onto the bags of cheese straws that we gave as gifts. I also made some candy that we gave as gifts and I tied one to those bags, too.







1 comment:

  1. What fun! Now I want the lit up fingerless(?) gloves for riding. Wouldn't that be a hoot to see me "flashing" as I ride down the road. *giggle*
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete