I'm joining up with Bev and friends for Sunday Stealing for some fun and silly animal questions:
1. If animals could talk, which one do you think would complain the most about their day? My answer would definitely be CATS!! I would love to hear what Harvey has to say. This weekend it would be, “why did you let that little girl (granddaughter #2) come and spend the night”? Or “why did you just step on me twice, mama”? Or “how dare y’all keep me from taking my all day nap”!!
2. What do you think cats dream about during their epic naps? Harvey twitches when he goes into a deep sleep. Thursday night, he fell asleep in my lap and his head fell over and bonged my knee. He was so offended. I think he is running after a mouse when he is twitching!
|He was napping in my lap and twitching|
3. If squirrels organized an Olympics, what events would they have? They would have “who can climb the highest” event. They might also have a “who can cram the most nuts into their cheek” event or how about a “who can flick their tail the fastest” or “who can jump the farthest from limb to limb” event.
4. Do you think penguins ever get jealous of birds that can fly? I think penguins are just happy being who they are.
5. If animals had their own social media, what kind of posts would we see from them? Can you believe what my people did today? Did you know that people eat animals? Who stole my eggs? Who stole my nut stash?
6. What would be the title of the autobiography of a lazy house cat? Musings of the High and Mighty Harvey (or whatever name you insert) would be a good name.
7. If you had to choose an animal to be your personal bodyguard, which one would you pick? If you could train them, a bear would make a good bodyguard. If not, it would need to be a dog that was totally loyal to your family and to no one else.
8. Do you think dogs secretly judge us for not being able to sniff out everything they can? They are probably happy we can’t sniff it out so they can find it first.
9. If animals could wear clothes, which animal would have the best fashion sense? Once again, I want to say cat but would a bird count? How about a peacock?
10. If a group of owls started a band, what would their music style be? Who Who Who – maybe hard rock?
11. What do dolphins think when people swim with them? Look at these silly folks – let’s entertain them.
12. What do you think squirrels gossip about when they chatter to each other in the trees? Can you believe the guy in that tree over there? He has such a messy nest!!
13. If elephants played hide-and-seek, where do you think they'd hide? They would have to hide behind something VERY large – maybe in a cave?
14. What do you imagine a llama would say if you asked it about the meaning of life? I live to spit on you!
15. If you could swap places with any animal for a day, which one would it be, and why? Dogs seem so happy all of the time – they love their people. Someone feeds them. Someone pets them. I think they surely have a positive outlook on life.