Joining in on Sunday Stealing!
Stolen from Danielle Selander
1. If you could live in a house shaped like anything what
would it be? I think I would like a long ranch house – one end would have the
main bedroom and bath, a small study/library, and a craft room. The middle would
be the communal living space – huge kitchen, dining, and living space – the other
end would be 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. I guess that means the house would be a
rectangle with LOTS of windows and if the view could be the gulf of Mexico . .
2. What do you think is in outer space? I have no clue. I won’t be surprised if there is life on some other planet. I don’t know that they will discover it in my lifetime.
3. Where is the most wonderful place you’ve ever been? This morning I told someone that I LOVE Ireland . . .and then I said that I LOVE Israel. I must admit that St. Marteen was beautiful as was Hawaii. Maybe the most wonderful is when our little family is all together and everyone is getting along and there is lots of laughter . . .that is pretty wonderful no matter the physical location.
4. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? I have no idea. I just asked my husband this question because I truly can’t think of anything. He didn't have an answer either.
5. What is the worst smell in the world? Vomit or adult poop both are yucky smells. Smelly feet would also be up there near the top of the list.
6. If you could, what animal would you be? Our cat has a pretty good life so maybe an indoor cat with a small and safe outdoor space??
7. What is the greatest thing ever invented? Sliced bread! Not really. Cures for diseases are a great discovery – I don’t know if that counts as an invention. I do love the ability the facetime with our granddaughters and others. That is a pretty nifty invention.
8. What is your favorite word? Why? I love you – three words!
9. Who is someone in history that you’d like to be friends with? Why? I would love to meet some of my relatives who immigrated to the US. We could be friends!
10. If your pet could talk, what would it say? I want to sit in someone’s lap every minute of every day except when I’m eating, drinking, or going to the potty. Also, he would say I want everyone to do whatever I want.
11. Were there dinosaurs on Noah’s ark? Weren’t the dinosaurs gone before Noah’s Ark?
12. What makes you cry? I don’t cry often but I do cry when someone I love dies. I also cry when I get angry.
13. Have you ever played a joke on someone? What was it? I’ve never been a good joke person. I did participate in an April Fool’s joke one year that a friend was playing on one of our pastors. I’m a horrible liar but I think I helped the guy out!
14. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do? Being a mother was, and at times still is, hard. Getting up every day and putting one foot in front of the other after a divorce (when I was very young) was hard. Forgiving someone for something horrible they did to me may be one of the most hard things I’ve ever done. Take my word for it – it was horrible.
15. What is the most important appliance in your house? My washer is going right now. I love our fridge because it keeps my diet pepsis cold. I don’t know that I’ve ever thought of my appliances in order of importance – does air conditioning count? It is so hot here this week and it is miserable if the air goes out. That might be the most important.