Thanks to Bev for the questions! Feel free to link up at Sunday Stealing or answer in the comments!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I must have been in a deep sleep when the clock when off and as I stumbled toward my phone to turn off the alarm I wondered "what day is it?" I don't think I looked into a mirror until I started drying my hair and putting on make-up.
2. What shirt are you wearing?
It may be the last week of
September, but here in Alabama the temp was in the high 70’s on Saturday with lots of
warm sunshine. I had on a faded Land’s End tank top that is sort of orange.
3. Do you label yourself?
Yes. Some of my labels are wife,
mom, Gran, 1 on the enneagram, assistant to the senior pastor, Sunday school
teacher, follower of Jesus. I struggle with labels about my weight – in my own
4. What does your watch look like?
Here, I’ll show you! I love my watch. The watchband is from Amazon.
5. What were you doing at midnight last night?
6. Last furry thing you touched?
Harvey – our ginormous cat!
7. Favorite age you have been so far?
I don’t have a favorite – there have
been many good years!!
8. What is your current desktop picture?
I don’t have one on my computer
but on my phone, I have a picture of me with my two granddaughters.
9. If you had to choose between $1,000,000 or to be able to fly what would it be?
This question is reminiscent of “would
you rather” – would I rather have $1,000,000 or be able to fly? I think I might
choose the money but on the other hand, it sure would be nice to fly above a
traffic jam or fly to see my sister in Houston.
10. The last song you listened to?
Overcomer by Mandisa! I’m a
speaker at our church’s women’s retreat next weekend and that is my song.
11. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Slap the machine, right?
12. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. We’ve never had to move from
this general area since we’ve been married but if we had to move, I would. It
sure would be hard to leave friends and family.
13. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Underwear! Actually, I was just
reading a scripture about clothing ourselves with compassion, kindness,
humility, gentleness and patience. I wish
I could write that I have on those attributes of Christ at all times.
14. What’s your favorite town/city?
The one we live in is pretty
good! I guess my favorite would be Orange Beach, AL.
15. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
I’m 63. What do you think? Actually, I just had the heating pad on my back . . . oh well!