1. If America is one nation under god then are atheists citizens? Yes, they are citizens.
2. Is there anything that you believe should be banned for any reason? I just
read the most interesting article about things that are banned (or illegal) in
the US – quite interesting. If interested, check it out. I live with a man who owns guns (hunting, etc.) so know that about us before I
tell you this. I personally think people should not own those big automatic
weapons where they can mow people down in an instant. To me, those guns are for
military use, etc. My husband does not own one but he would probably disagree
with my statement.
3. How often do you eat too much? Evidently I ate way too much many times in the past. Over the last few years, I’ve worked hard to learn to eat less. One day last week, I ate way too many potato chips (ruffles) that were left over from a dinner party. It made me feel really icky.
|driver's license photo then on the left vs a few|
weeks ago on the right
4. If you died tomorrow, what mark would you have left on the world? I’ve
taught a large adult Sunday School class for 30 years and we’ve facilitated a
group for young professionals each week for about 12 years – I hope that
someone – at least one person – has learned about Jesus. I hope that someone’s
faith has been strengthened. I think that would be a pretty good mark.
5. Are you a city person or a country person? My answer is neither – I’m a suburb person!
6. What annoys you the most about yourself? I recently mentioned this in another blog post – I get annoyed with myself when I talk either too much or allow things to come out of my mouth . . .that should have stayed in my head only.
7. Who was your childhood hero? My daddy!
8. With nearly 100 channels why is NOTHING ever on? Your guess is as good as mine. We got rid of cable a month or two ago and pay $11 a month for Hulu with no commercials and we have Amazon Prime. We’ve actually watched better TV!
9. Would you adopt a stray kitty wandering through your neighborhood? A cat showed up on our deck back around 2005 and he became a part of our family – Snug! We had to have him put down and it almost killed us. We now have a giant cat named Harvey who is a rescue. He is indoor only because someone had him declawed at some point. Right now there is a cute kitty hanging out around my mother-in-law’s house and Mark has been feeding him (her?) but we can’t adopt another. Harvey would not tolerate another cat.
10. Which Lord of the Rings movie has the best ending? I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve not watched any of the Lord of the Rings movies.
11. What are you missing in your life? My life is pretty good. We have a lovely home. I have a wonderful husband who puts up with me. We have two beautiful children who are married to lovely people and they have given us two adorable granddaughters. Sometimes I have FOMO when I see pictures of families at their lakehouses, etc. but in reality I have all I need – I have enough.
12. What could you make a sculpture out of that's in the room with you right now? Playdough – granddaughter was here this weekend. I could also make one out of laundry that is clean and needs to be folded . . .I could even make one out of canned goods!
13. Do you believe in the lost city of Atlantis? It would be cool to see . . .if it does really exist.
14. Have you ever read The Little Prince? No . . . should I load it on my kindle and read it?
15. What fantasy book would you like to see made into a movie? Fantasy is not usually my genre. I look forward to reading other answers for this question.
I am a suburb person too, and never thought I would be.ReplyDelete
Oh yes, read The Little Prince. Not very long and a very good book.
we will be traveling soon so I'll see if I can get it on my kindle to read on the plane!Delete
I have those moment when I wish something would have stayed in MY head only, lol. Have a great week, come by and visit :)ReplyDelete
just visited and commented!!Delete
I enjoyed your answers and congrats on the weight loss. Your picture proves it, indeed! Wishing you a blessed week ahead!ReplyDelete
hope you are having a great week!Delete
Fun Q-and-A, Lisa! I'm a suburb type, as well. Good for you on the continued weight loss ... those pictures are proof positive! Have a wonderful new week!ReplyDelete
Can you believe that we are going to have a hint of fall here in Alabama this weekend??? yay!Delete
Enjoyed your answers, especially your "mark on the world." There would be no better mark for sure. Have a great new week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for commenting. I hope you have a great week, too!Delete
Wow! Look at you! Your weight loss is amazing. You look fantastic!ReplyDelete
you are so kind - thank you!!Delete