1. Just got these questions from Sunday Stealing and she stole the questions from Sleepy Rambles. It is Saturday night – not Sunday but I’m answering now.
2. What is on your mind right now?It is 8:46 p.m. and I’m wondering how early I can actually go to bed. There has been something else on my mind today. My hubby is out of town and I’ve spent 98% of the day by myself. I’ve been somewhat productive but not as productive as I should have been. I’ve also been sort of lonely which is a rare thing for me. Mark has always hunted and worked at the farm and been away from home on the weekends and it doesn’t usually bother me but I’ve actually been lonely this weekend. I went to two craft shows alone. I’ve hung out with the cat on the screen porch.
3. Do you know anyone who has attended Harvard University? I don’t think I know anyone but I have walked around parts of the campus!
4. How many books are in the room you’re in?My kindle is sitting right beside me and it is LOADED with books. My Bible is on the table beside me and there are at least 10 other books in this room.
5. Do you save at least 15 percent of your income? My husband is the saver and I’m the spender. I’m not sure if we save 15% or not but I put money in savings every pay period and so does he. I tend to take the money I save out to pay bills or make a larger purchase.
6. When was the last time you had a rainy day spent at home? We had a rainy day this week and I was at work but I daydreamed about being at home curled up in a chair with hot chocolate and my kindle!
7. When was the last time you stayed home from school/work? My hubby had a stomach bug two weekends ago and we didn’t go to church on that Sunday morning. Even though I’m not a “paid” employee on Sunday, I sort of feel like it is a workday.
8. Do you write “yes” or “no” answers to surveys or do you explain more? Yes – hahahaha! Heck no, I have to explain on most things and my explanations are way toooooo long.
9. Is there any type of medicine you can’t take? For what reason? I can’t take Codeine or synthetic Codeine – it makes me throw up. I also don’t take prescription pain meds well – same thing – makes me sick.
10. Do you have a favorite pair of pajamas? What do they look like? I sleep in oversized t-shirts (now more of a sleep shirt)– a habit started back when I was in my teens.
11. Would you rather have potato or chicken noodle soup if you had to? Potato unless it is “Butch’s Chicken Noodle Soup” – it is really yummy!
12. Do you believe that when a person appears in your dreams, that person wants to see you? I don’t think so.
13. When’s the last time you saw your mom? I’m 60 and my mom died when I was 14 or 15 so it has been a long long long time since I’ve seen her.
14. What is one food you could eat for a month, straight, and not get sick of? French fries
15. Have you ever spray painted something about your love somewhere? I don’t think so.
16. Do you live in a town where basically everyone knows everyone else? No, I live in a fairly large suburban area BUT I work and attend church in a smaller community and I feel like everyone in Homewood knows everyone else (probably not true but it sometimes seems that way)