Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop over to Joyce’s blog to share answers with everyone! Feel free to answer in the comments!
1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Elaborate. I don’t think I wear my heart on my sleeve but I have a face that shows everything. I can’t lie – you can see it on my face. Since I work in a church, this is something that I have to work on!!
2. A favorite love song? I don’t have a favorite love song. I just googled “favorite love songs” and I must admit that I do love to hear “At Last”!
3. Do you consider yourself a trusting person? Explain. I tend to be a little wary. If you earn my trust and then break my trust . . .it is VERY hard for you to earn it back. I think that I don’t trust easily due to things that happened earlier in my life.
4. June 14th is National New Mexico Day...have you ever been to New Mexico (aka The Land of Enchantment)? Any desire to visit the state? Some of the top rated tourist attractions there are- Carlsbad Caverns National Park, White Sands National Park, The Albuquerque International Balloon Festival, Bandelier National Monument, The Georgia O'Keefe Museum, Santa Fe Plaza, and the Petroglyph National Monument. Of the attractions listed which would be tops on your list? I have never been to New Mexico but would love to go there and see the Balloon Festival. Riding in a hot air balloon is on my bucket list. I would like to visit ALL of the places. June 14th may be National New Mexico Day but it is also my birthday and it is Flag Day!
5. What's something you've found enchanting recently? Besides our granddaughters, I can’t think of anything “enchanting” right now.
6. Insert your own random thought here. It is so hot here. I live in Alabama so it is often hot here and our humidity is always high but it is unseasonably hot here right now. Our cat loves to go lay out in our courtyard and it is so hot that we can’t let him and he is annoyed by that fact!! On Tuesday, at 4:07, it was 93 degrees and it felt like 104 due to heat index. Humidity was only 52% which is actually low for us. I think the humidity was 89% on Monday (or something equally as crazy).