Monday, March 7, 2022

April A to Z Challenge Reveal

 

I'm signing up for the April A to Z Challenge again. This will be my fourth time to participate. My theme is going to be the A to Z's of Being Sixty Three! 

The challenge will be for the month of April - blogging every day except Sunday.

Last year, I wrote about foods and recipes we tried while staying at home during the pandemic. Here is the Z from 2021

In 2018, I wrote about the A to Z's in Israel and you can check out the last post here.

In 2017, I wrote about random A to Z's - my first attempt to do the challenge. You can check out Z is for Zonkey here.

I love reading all of the other blogs and I hope YOU will come back and visit often!


13 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are going for it again. I just don't think I'll have time this year with my current work situation. I'm still hoping the will decide to do it on Instagram too, I might be able to swing that. Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go ahead and start writing soon so I won't get so far behind.

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Theme Reveal list. Looking forward to reading about being 63 - I'm gonna be 67 tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if I missed anything - LOL.

    Janet’s Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you April 1!
    Happy Theme Reveal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading everyone's blogs!

      Delete
  4. I've done that challenge twice I think. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, to be 63 again. It was only last year at this time, but still... turning 65 this summer opens a whole new kettle of fish. And I don't like fish. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A to Z's of Being Sixty Three! Three more for me. Let me learn about the common issues and their solutions.
    Theme revealed. A to Z - Activities, Competencies, Education and Training of Engineering Supervisors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will look forward to following along, and I'm sure will relate very well lol. I have a tentative theme. I jotted it in my notes several months ago as a possibility but am wondering now if I can make it work. I'm sure I'll be winging it quite a bit. Like always -ha!

    ReplyDelete