Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sunday Stealing

Linking up with our host Bev Sykes of the blog "Funny the World" for Sunday Stealing. She “steals” the questions from the internet and today they are stolen from Manelligence.  

Stolen from Manelligence

1. What emotion do you experience the most? I’m embarrassed to say that my first thought was anger! I think I’ve worked through some of those issues (I hope!!). I want the emotion I experience the most to be JOY.
2. What embarrasses you most in front of other people? Making a fool of myself!! I actually don’t even like to watch a movie or an episode of a show of people making fools of themselves.
3. What do you love most about yourself? These days, I’m ok with myself most of the time. I love that I was (and maybe still am) a good mom and a good wife. I’m a hard worker. I do love one thing about myself – I love to laugh, and I have a loud laugh!
4. Who has influenced you the most? There have been different people in different seasons of my life. My sweet 96-year-old mother-in-law has been a guiding force in my life for almost 40 years. A couple of our previous pastors and our pastor now have all influenced me. Our children and my husband have influenced me. Right now, I’m being influenced by what I’m learning in my Sociology class.
5. What would you like to change about yourself? Our questions today are tough! We did a personality type test at work recently and one of my things . . . .I interrupt people. I'm trying to be aware of it but I keep forgetting.
6. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Lie in a comfy chair on a white sand beach and read books – is that an option?

 



7. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which would it be? Well . . .I think red foxes are pretty cute and if I’m honest, I’ve never thought of adopting either!
8. If you had to be on a reality show, which would it be? I would not fare well on a show like survivor. I might do ok on a cooking show or maybe one of the shows where they come in and do something fun to your house or yard.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? I love Ireland and I love Israel so either one of those for year would be awesome.  Maybe I should travel Europe for a year.
10. How many bones have you broken? I’ve broken a toe once or twice but that is all.
11. What do you fear about getting older? I’m not looking forward to the time when I’m not really needed.
12. How do you relieve stress? I try to exercise when I’m feeling stressed but sometimes, I eat – but I’m working on not eating when I’m stressed!!!
13. Are your feet the same size? I wear the same size shoes on both feet but as with most people, one is slightly larger than the other.
14. 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths? Baby sloths are so cute! Would they be willing to use a litter box?



15. What do you want more than anything else in life? I want to make a difference (for the good) in at least one life. I want my family to have good health and live a good life. I want to love and be loved. Yes, I know those are three totally different things but I would like all three, please.

12 comments:

  1. I think everyone deserves all three in your last answer. I imagine you have made a difference in someone's life. It's hard to recognize when you have done so sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work in a church and we were planning someone's funeral and we said that it would be nice if we could "hear" what people say about us after the fact. We might find out that we had made a difference. Until then, I'll keep on keeping on! Have a great Sunday!

      Delete
  2. #6. That would be amazing too.
    #9. Do it - Europe is great.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your answer to #15. I want that too. Loved your answers! Have a nice Sunday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting - hope you have a great day, too!

      Delete
  4. I was so charmed by that sloth photo that I almost forgot what I wanted to say: Your answer to #2 -- that you don't find someone else's discomfort entertaining -- tells me you're a good and sensitive person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sloth is pretty cute, isn't he? Your words are kind - thank you!

      Delete
  5. #2--I'm right there with you. I can't stand mean-spirited movies or TV. Just no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just no is correct!! I actually can't watch The Office which so many people love simply because I'm so uncomfortable.

      Delete
  6. Most of my life I was terrified of making a fool of myself -- then figured, "What the heck! Everyone needs some comic relief if their lives, and who am I to deny them." I would LOVE to be on HGTV -- as the recipient of a remodel, that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I probably can stand acting like a fool more than I can stand watching someone else be embarrassed!

      Delete