Friday, May 10, 2024

10 on the 10th of May!

 


What are five things I CAN do in May??

1. I can write several blog posts!!
2. I can ride my stationary bike almost every day (I do this already :-) ).
3. I can have lunch with friends (times 2) - one group on the 10th and one group on the 11th.
4. I can go to our neighborhood supper club on the 18th and take Asian Slaw.
5. I can teach Sunday School this weekend . . .and I'm going to talk about Spiritual Mothers.

What are five things I MAY do in May??
1. I may try to cook for just the two of us a few extra times this month. I've not cooked enough lately. I've cooked a LOT but not for weekday dinners.
2. I may go to a memorial service for a cousin who died a few weeks ago.
3. I may learn something new at a conference at the end of the month.
4. I may finish sewing the cushions for outside furniture.
5. I may go to the pool in our neighborhood!

I had a harder time with the "mays" than with the "cans" which seems weird to me!

Thanks so much to Marsha in the Middle for the prompts for 10 on the 10th!!

6 comments:

  1. I had a harder time with the "may" than the "cans" too! I also thought that was weird but maybe because in my head I was thinking... "but I probably wont!" LOL I wanted my "may"s to be something I might actually get around to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I hated to write things that I probably wouldn't do!!

      Delete
  2. What a busy, fun-filled month. Isn't it glorious to have choices?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I am trying to remember if I had more trouble with the cans than the mays. I think it was the mays! I hope you'll join me next month, too!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great. A supper club sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete