Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!1. It's like my mama always said, "There will be days like this!" -- Old song!! I wonder if anyone else will have this same answer? Actually, one thing I remember my mama saying is "you need to sweep your own doorstep before you sweep mine."
2. May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day. What will you be having by way of celebration? I won't be eating "what I want" because that would be something sinful like a mega order of French fries - the ones that are really fried . . .not air fried."
3. Describe your idea of a perfect spring day. A perfect spring day would be blue skies, sunshine, temp of 73 (or so - warm enough where you don't need a jacket and it feels great sitting in the sun), NO POLLEN, surrounded by laughter and the people I love.
4. Success, fulfillment, growth, achievement...pick one and tell us how it relates to your life in some way, either currently or in days gone by. I have grown so much over my adult life, as I'm sure many of you have, too. I'm not talking about size here - I'm talking about my spiritual life; the way I see the world and the people in it; the way I live each day.
5. I saw this going around on various social media sites and thought it would be fun to answer here. The last thing you bought on Amazon is your weapon in battle. How will you wield it? (if you're not an Amazon shopper, then the last thing you bought online anywhere) - I ordered a bronze lamp for our back porch. I guess I could swing it and hit someone over the head with it!
6. Insert your own random thought here. I have a few thoughts:
We had dinner in a restaurant with friends on Friday night and we went to another friend's house for pizza and salad on Saturday night and it felt NORMAL (and wonderful!!).
Today, I thought of two blog posts I want to write about meaningful (to me) things. I wish I were as eloquent a writer as some people I know but if I'm writing from the heart . . .why in the world would I even compare myself to others???
I've ordered a couple of weeks worth of meals from Eat, Fit, Go. I heard about this company via Weight Watchers (WW) and was pleased with the first order so I've ordered again. Here is a picture of one of my meals this week. (I'm not getting paid, etc. for telling y'all about this - they don't have any idea who I am!)
Shameless plug -- come visit me on Thursday and please Link Up and show us your living space! A few writing prompts are available here. I guess I should have lined up some people (in advance) to link up with last week's post about kitchens to generate some interest. I'm new to this kind of stuff! If no one links up, I'll just keep showing "All Around the House" of my house :-).