Tuesday, May 11, 2021

All Around the House

Week Two - Show us your main “living space”! 

Some people call it a “great room.” Some people call it a “living room.” Some people call it a “family room.” You know the space – the one where you have a sofa or two and a chair or two.

Come back on Thursday and link up! I would really love for some folks to link up so I can see some rooms! I’m always open to new decorating ideas!!

Some things you might tell us. . .

1) Do you love this space in your house?

2) If you could change one thing in this room, what would it be?

3) What is your favorite item in this room?

4) Tell us about your favorite event that happens in this room – is it movie night? Is it game night? Is it simply lying around and watching TV?

 

Please feel free to share links of items purchased, etc. We might want to buy one! 


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what everyone posts. At the moment my sons couch is in the middle of my living room. it looks more like a maze then a living room lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yakked about my great room many a time ... but I'm looking forward to what you'll be sharing!

    ReplyDelete