Sunday, September 17, 2023

Sunday Stealing

Hey friends! I'm joining up with Bev and friends over at Sunday Stealing. I think she stole these questions from Pinterest.

1. What is your favorite book? I’m horrible at favorites. My favorite book is whatever book I’m reading at any given time. Actually, I read 1984 again last week and I had to make myself finish it. I had forgotten how it ended.

2. Are you afraid of the dark? I don’t think so. I would NOT choose to be out in unfamiliar woods at night.

3. Are you mean? Honestly? I can be. I do try not to be mean . . .but I can be mean.

4. Is cheating ever OK? Which kind of cheating are we talking about? In my opinion, it is never ok to cheat on your husband/spouse. Most of my online classes have allowed us to use our books/notes during tests which feels like cheating, but it is ok. My mother-in-law used to say, “Either you are honest . . .or you aren’t.”

5. Can you keep white shoes white? I haven’t worn white shoes in a long time so I don’t know. I remember using white shoe polish to make white keds white again.

6. Are you currently bored? No, because I’m answering these questions!

7. Would you change your name? I changed my last name when we got married.

8. Do you like the subway? We don’t have a subway system in Alabama. As a matter of fact, our public transportation is horrible here.

9. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? I had a deep conversation with a young adult last week.

10. Dumbest lie you’ve ever told? Much like cheating, I try not to lie. I’m sure I have told a really dumb lie at some point.

11. Do you sleep with your door open or closed? We start the night with the door open. When the cat starts irritating Mark, he gets up and puts him outside the bedroom and closes the door.

12. Favorite month? I told y’all . . .I’m horrible at favorites. If I sat here long enough, I could tell you reasons why each of the months is my favorite.

13. Dark, milk, or white chocolate? Dark

14. Tea or coffee? Diet pepsi

15. Night or day? Day . . .I am not a night owl and last week, I stayed up late too many nights.

15. Night or day?

8 comments:

  1. I have DEFINITELY stayed up too late this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to get more sleep this week!

      Delete
  2. I changed my name when I married, too, and was glad to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my favorite month would be the first time the weather turns cold -- and stays that way longer than a few days. Before my eyesight turned south I loved the night; actually, I still do -- as long as no-one asks me to drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of cold weather simply because I hate cold weather clothes! I much prefer shorts and flip flops :-)

      Delete
  4. We are watching a show on TV called Severance and if we are being honest, it is SO much like 1984. You'd probably like it.

    ReplyDelete