Sunday, January 15, 2023

Favorites

Thanks to Bev for the questions! Feel free to copy and paste or answer in the comments. You can join up at Sunday Stealing!

1. What is your favorite accent? I love our Southern accents here in Alabama BUT I also love a good British accent or an Australian accent!!

2. What is your favorite animal? I love cats – we have one. I also think llamas are really cool!

3. What is your favorite band? I don’t have one.

4. What is your favorite childhood book? I don’t remember a specific book from my own childhood but I read a book about dogs to my children . . .maybe a 1000 times. I love to read and my sisters and I spent hours and hours walking to and from our local library and checking out books.

5. What is your favorite color? I have several! I love red and pink. I look great in emerald green 😊.

6. What is your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi is my number one drink followed closely by a mock Moscow mule and margaritas!

7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I don’t eat ice cream but I used to love a good strawberry ice cream!

8. What is your favorite place on the planet? My favorite place would be smack dab in the middle of my family and friends . . .if you throw in a beach and some beverages, I’m even happier.

9. What is your favorite sandwich? I enjoy a good cheeseburger but I’ve just about given up on buns except for Keto buns. We eat a lot of turkey sandwiches at our house – I like them for breakfast better than lunch. Two slices of Keto bread, a slice of reduced fat cheese, and a few slices of deli turkey with mustard makes a good breakfast.

10. What is your favorite swear word? Shit!

11. What is your favorite thing to wear? I love to wear comfortable dresses with sandals, flip flops, or birkenstocks. As I’m typing this I have on jeans and a soft knit green shirt and fun deerskin (not real) boots.

12. What is your favorite food to eat on a rainy day? How about a good bowl of soup with cornbread?

13. What is your favorite food to eat on a sunny day? How about a scoop of fresh fruit and a scoop of chicken salad and a scoop of pasta salad?

14. What is your favorite number? I don’t have a favorite number.

15. What is your favorite snack? I eat a built bar almost every day and I eat popcorn a lot. I love a good salty chip.


16 comments:

  1. Grinning, I enjoyed your answers. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like an Aussie accent too - especially when they use Aussie words (not "Pom" though).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Do you prefer plain chicken salad or do you like it with fruit and nuts, etc.?

      Delete
  4. What is a built bar? I seldom visited a library until I was an adult because we lived in such a rural area. The only libraries I saw were the ones in the schools. But I read everything from there that I could.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Built Bars are a protein bar. I love them! You can check them out here: https://built.com/
      We lived in a small town but we had a library and we definitely used it.

      Delete
  5. Our swear words are the same! LOL Breakfast food is whatever you like to break your fast so a turkey sandwich works (and actually sounds good!). Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When our kids were growing up, I tried really hard to NEVER use any swear words. At 64, I use that one far too often!
      You are right about breaking the fast!
      Have a great week!

      Delete
  6. I love Southern accents too. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know what a built bar is.
    I enjoyed rading your answers.

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Built Bars. They are a protein bar. You can check them out here: https://built.com/
      I hope you have a great week!

      Delete
  8. Fun Q&As. I like southern accents, too. And give me soup anytime, any season. With or without cornbread.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that we are alike on the soup front -- love soup!!

      Delete
  9. Fun! This makes me wish I'd played along. A turkey sandwich for breakfast sounds good, actually. This morning mine was Publix rotisserie chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with quite a few of yours! Good ol' turkey sandwich - yum.

    ReplyDelete