Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A Whole Week Ago

I am so behind on my blogging so I just loaded a bunch of pictures and am staying up late adding words!! So the biggest news is . . .drumroll please . . .we have scaffolding. We don't have workers but if we can get 3 or 4 days with no rain in the forecast, they will start tearing down the three stories of brick chimney and they will remove the entire center part of the roof and structure underneath (beams, etc.)


On Friday, the 13th we went to our long time supper club. I didn't take a single picture!! We had Beef Bourguignon and it was delicious!


On Saturday night, we went to our neighborhood supper club. I had the best drink I've ever had. It was a blood orange martini made with freshly squeezed blood orange juice. Delicious!! The hostess made shrimp and orzo and it was yummy. I took a giant salad.

Earlier that day, granddaughter #2 and her
mommy came for a short visit. They
went to dinner with a friend while
Mark and I went to the neighborhood
supper club.

This picture is totally out of order
but this is the shrimp and orzo.

We played Barbies! It was so cold
but Mark, Laura, and grandbaby #2
walked to the park in front of our
old house just to get outside for
a little while.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment