Thursday, September 29, 2011

dream house

While riding around on Lake Tuscaloosa, we spotted this home. Oh my goodness - I love it. We have a small private lake in another part of the state and I would love to build something like this on that little lake. I actually made about 25 pictures of the house and pier but did not think y'all would want to see the house from every single angle.  So I'm only going to bore you with about five pictures.


Yes, this is indeed a "glass house." Windows on all sides - isn't it amazing? I don't think you can see it in any of these photos, (actually, if you look closely, you can see it in the right front window!!) but there was a round mattress propped against one of the windows. Where do you even buy a round mattress? I know that I could google it and find one but I just wanted to ask that question. Do you know anyone who owns a round mattress?


The house was all by itself so no neighbors peeking in the windows . . only folks like us who drive slowly around the property peeking along the way!!



I can just imagine having a party with folks all over the boat dock/pier area and burgers cooking on the grill.


I want one of these houses . . please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment