Monday, October 9, 2023

Fun Night with the YA

Our Tuesday night Young Professional group just finished a study on Moses so they had the great idea to have a movie party this last Tuesday night. We watched The Prince of Egypt.
I had never seen it.
We enjoyed comparing the things we read and learned in our study against the movie.
They all signed up to bring movie snacks or charcuterie items.

I made the charcuterie below. Once again, Aldi to the rescue. They have great cheese and meat selections, along with pickles, olives, dried fruit, and crackers. If you have never tried their goat cheese log surrounded by blueberries - please try it. As my husband says, "it is goaty." It is . . .but in a good way.


We present the chairs into more of a theater type seating area. I snapped this photo as they were arriving and assembling their snacks on the table - they ate lots of Halloween candy, and fruit, and popcorn, and crackers, and chips!


 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't done a charcuterie in a while; they can get expensive! But I don't ever go to Aldi so maybe I'll try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aldi is the way to go for charcuterie! I rarely go to Aldi but it is so worth it for this.

      Delete