Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Tuesday 4

I've never joined in for Tuesday 4 before but saw it on another blog and decided to hop on board. I've copied and pasted the intro and questions:

It's time again for Tuesday 4 held in memory of Toni Taddeo it's founder and previous host.   Thank you so much for joining in and helping to keep this alive. It is much appreciated.




It's Autumn and temperatures in many places will be going down, days will be shorter and leaves will be tumbling down. 



1. Do lower temperatures bother you or make you uncomfortable and are you more of a warm climate person? It was 58 here in my part of Alabama this morning and it felt DIVINE. Oh my goodness. I rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes and then I went and walked up and down the alley just so I could be outside a few minutes. I love a good hot day on the beach but I really do love a good fall day in Alabama!

2.  Do you like the colors associated with Autumn. Clothing wise do they look good on you? I love fall colors. It helps that one fall color is orange  . . .  which is also one of our favorite team colors (orange and blue for Auburn Tigers!). I can wear orange and red well.

3. Would you rather:… 

  … get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride? go on a hayride

… visit an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch ? pumpkin patch

 … eat a caramel apple or  a candy apple?  I'm going to eat just the apple!

 …Cinnamon buns or Pumpkin muffins? pumpkin muffins (I even have a WW recipe)

4. There are 7,500 varieties  of apple.  What is your favorite and do you like apple pie? I love several varieties -- I bought Cosmic Crisp last week (yummy!) and I bought Pink Lady this week. I actually wrote a whole post on apples. You can read it here.


7 comments:

  1. I'm hearing about apples I've never had while reading these posts today. Cosmic Crisp and Pink Lady, I've never tried. Hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had Pink Lady apples. They are good. I prefer a more tart apple instead of sweet. Fun questions again this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both tart and sweet but they have to be firm and crunchy. I hate mushy/mealy apples!

      Delete
  3. Never had Cosmic Crisp and I think I may have tried a Pink Lady.. not sure. I;ll have to try again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers. I haven't tried those apples yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the cold but admittedly, the cool weather yesterday made my morning run really good!

    ReplyDelete