|granddaughter #1 started
kindergarten this year - big news!
2. Something you still do 'old school'? I schedule baptisms and weddings as a part of my job and I still keep a binder with paper forms inside. I have found that there is less chance of error if I have a piece of paper in front of me. I schedule LOTS of baptisms and weddings and anything I can do to lessen the chance of a mistake helps me! I do pretty much everything else on the computer.
3. One lesson you've learned in the 'school of life'? I should care far less about what other people think of me and I don't have time for drama. My answer might be two lessons but both are true!
4. When you were in school did you pack a lunch or buy a lunch? Your favorite thing to see on the lunch menu or inside your lunchbox back in the day? When I was growing up, sometimes I took my lunch. My favorite lunch box was a cute red plaid and I had a book bag to match! I did buy my lunch sometimes, too. I remember loving lunchroom spaghetti and our lunchroom ladies made the best homemade rolls - melt in your mouth! My kids always wanted to buy their lunches on Crispito days . . .and I read an article this week that there will be no more Crispitos. Tyson has a shortage of workers and a shortage of tortillas and so they won't be making anymore this year. Check out the article here.
5. August is National Family Fun Month. Tell me something fun you’ve done this month. Our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter #2 came to town this last weekend and we played a lot! Mark even made a trip to Ed's Pet World with granddaughter #1. She wanted a penguin and her parents told her they would go to the store to see if they had any penguins for sale. Just FYI - they didn't. Also, in August we hosted our long-time supper club earlier in the month. We've been together since 2004. They stayed until almost midnight which is unusual for us. We talked and laughed and enjoyed being together so much!!
|Margaritas may have been
consumed at supper club!
|I needed pinatas for table decorations for
supper club so decided to purchase
some that granddaughters would
6. Insert your own random thought here. We are having our Lil Lambs Consignment sale at church this week and I hope I can find some cute clothes for both granddaughters.