Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!
This week's meme was inspired by F, Yeah Surveys. She admits she does too many of these, but we get it. We do, too.
SURVEY TIME!
1. What will you remember from August 2026? It has been so hot in Alabama! I guess I will remember the heat!
2. When will you start your holiday shopping? Are we talking about Christmas? I will start shopping after Thanksgiving. I might buy a few things in England and Ireland before then.
3. Where did you meet the person you fell the hardest for? We've been married 42 years! We met on a single's canoe trip planned by our church. Afterwards I told my roommates that I had met my future husband. I guess that means I fell hard!
4. Where did you meet your best friend? We also met at a church function. Back in January of 1987, someone in our church started a Mother's Support Group. At the very first meeting, I met Phella. My twins were six weeks old and she had a toddler and was pregnant. I truly can't imagine my life without her.
5. Share a fact about the last person who texted you. Our daughter is the last person who texted me. She was sending me photos from the football game where our 7 year old granddaughter was cheering.
6. EXTRA! EXTRA! Since June's DIY meme was such fun, let's do it again. Please close out this post with a question for your fellow Sunday thieves. Hopefully we'll have enough responses for a September DIY.
Here is my question: What is something completely ridiculous or insignificant that you would be genuinely annoyed if someone stole from you? And why would it bother you so much if someone took it?

I like your question. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have a trip coming up! I hope you enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteYES, the heat. It is so awful. It is supposed to be 100 everyday this week. I hope you have a great trip! I love your story on how you met your husband. Loved your answers! Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
I think we all would probably say HEAT to that first question. I enjoyed your post today!! Have a happy week ahead, Lisa!!
ReplyDeleteI've started picking up small items for Christmas gifts just this week.
ReplyDeleteI bet everyone on your gift list will be excited to receive presents from "across the pond."
ReplyDelete