Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday Stealing from Country Dew

 


This week's meme was stolen from Country Dew. A decade ago, she shared these "get to know you" questions she found on Facebook. Let's use them to go to know you better.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ...? JUST FYI - I am horrible at favorites - I like an assortment of things! 

1. Flavor? Flavor of what item? I love strawberry - I have strawberry no sugar jam/jelly. I also enjoy chocolate - sugar free fudgsicles. Fresh lemon (not fake) is really good, too!

2. Movie? I so rarely watch movies that I don't have a favorite. We do love a portion of Four Christmases and watch it, along with Christmas Vacation, every year. I also loved the Wizard of Oz and Lion King. I enjoyed the Indiana Jones, James Bond, and Pirates of the Caribbean movies, too.

3. Piece of jewelry? I love my engagement ring. Compared to the rings of many of the young women today, my "a little over a carat" ring seems small, but it is just right. I also love my diamond earrings and necklace that Mark gave me. For costume jewelry, I love pearls - earrings, necklace, bracelets.

4. Place to be? I'll give my selfish answer first - traveling the world or lying on a wonderful beach. My non-selfish answer would be "with my people"!

5. Boy's name? We are too old to have any more children (haha!), but I love the name Griffith for a boy. I guess you would call him "Griff"?

6. Girl's name? Same thing - not going to have anymore but I think I would choose Elizabeth.

7. Candy? My all-time favorite candy is Reese's cups - I prefer the pumpkins or Christmas trees. I don't eat candy anymore, but I do love those.

8. Sports team? Auburn tigers - War Eagle. Our granddaughters cheer - one team is the Hornets and the other is the Panthers (I think).

9. Color? Red, hot pink (fuschia), light pink, vibrant blue, green - I love all of those. I'm the kid who always wanted the biggest box of crayons so that I could have all of the colors!

10. Month? I love the "ber" months - September has football, October has Halloween, November has Thanksgiving (my favorite), and December has Christmas. BUT . . .I also love May, June, and July. 


Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment