Sunday, August 2, 2026

Sunday Stealing - Lots of questions

 



This week's meme was stolen from blogging mom Blue Milk. Back in 2008, she stole it from an invitation-only meme. It was originally a very loooong meme, with more than 100 questions in all. Too much for me! So it's been pared back to 35. If that still seems daunting, remember all you have to do is bold the ones you've done. If you'd like to elaborate, feel free.

Bold the Ones You've Done

Have you ever ...

1. Slept under the stars
I have camped outside less than five times in my life and I was always in a tent. Camping is not my jam. I might like glamping.

2. Played in a band
Nope

3. Visited Hawaii 
Yes!

4. Visited Easter Island Nope

5. Watched a meteor showerNope

6. Seen the changing of the guard at Buckingham PalaceNope

7. Been to Disneyland or Disney World Yes!

8. Climbed a mountain 
sort of . . . 

9. Held a praying mantis Nope

10. Been to the Louvre Nope

11. Had food poisoning
Yes - it was horrible! I actually think I've had it twice in my life. Both times were horrible.

12. Eaten vegetables you grew yourself  Yes! Mark and I had a little garden the first year we were married.

13. Slept overnight on a train 
Nope

14. Built a snow fort
Nope - I live in Alabama. We've only had a few big snowfalls in my entire life!

15. Held a lamb
I have petted a lamb, but never held one.

16. Gone skinny dipping
Blushes . . .yes!

17. Been on a cruise (day cruises and dinner cruises count) Yes! I've been on an open ocean cruise, a cruise on a lovely Azamara ship around the coastlines of Turkey and Greece, a river cruise down the Rhine, a dinner cruise in Chattanooga and in Montgomery.

18. Seen Niagara Falls Nope

19. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors Yes!My grandmother's maiden name was Murphy and her people were from Ireland. I've been to Ireland once, and we are going again this fall.

20. Sung karaokeNope! 

21. Sat for a portrait Nope!

22. Walked on a beach by moonlight
Yes!

23. Been transported in an ambulance
Nope!

24. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling 
Yes - snorkeling in Hawaii - hated it!

25. Kissed in the rain
Maybe??

26. Played in the mud
I'm sure I played in the mud when I was a kid!

27. Gone to a drive-in theater Yes!

28. Changed your vehicle's oil yourself Nope

29. Taken a martial arts class Nope

30. Visited the Vatican
Yes!

31. Volunteered at a soup kitchen or food pantry
Yes!

32. Sold Girl Scout cookies Yes! I was even the cookie mom one year!

33. Bought a used car  Yes!

34. Sat on a jury Nope! I went but was excused.

35. Ridden an elephant Nope!


No comments:

Post a Comment