This week's meme was stolen from Country Dew. A decade
ago, she shared these "get to know you" questions she found on
Facebook. Let's use them to go to know you better.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ...? JUST FYI - I am horrible at favorites - I like an assortment of things!
1. Flavor? Flavor of what item? I love strawberry - I have strawberry no sugar jam/jelly. I also enjoy chocolate - sugar free fudgsicles.
2. Movie? I so rarely watch movies that I don't have a favorite. We do love a portion of Four Christmases and watch it, along with Christmas Vacation, every year. I also loved the Wizard of Oz and Lion King. I enjoyed the Indiana Jones, James Bond, and Pirates of the Caribbean movies, too.
3. Piece of jewelry? I love my engagement ring. Compared to the rings of many of the young women today, my "a little over a carat" ring seems small, but it is just right. I also love my diamond earrings and necklace that Mark gave me. For costume jewelry, I love pearls - earrings, necklace, bracelets.
4. Place to be? I'll give my selfish answer first - traveling the world or lying on a wonderful beach. My non-selfish answer would be "with my people"!
5. Boy's name? We are too old to have any more children (haha!), but I love the name Griffith for a boy. I guess you would call him "Griff"?
6. Girl's name? Same thing - not going to have anymore but I think I would choose Elizabeth.
7. Candy? My all-time favorite candy is Reese's cups - I prefer the pumpkins or Christmas trees. I don't eat candy anymore, but I do love those.
8. Sports team? Auburn tigers - War Eagle. Our granddaughters cheer - one team is the Hornets and the other is the Panthers (I think).
9. Color? Red, hot pink (fuschia), light pink, vibrant blue, green - I love all of those. I'm the kid who always wanted the biggest box of crayons so that I could have all of the colors!
10. Month? I love the "ber" months - September has football, October has Halloween, November has Thanksgiving (my favorite), and December has Christmas. BUT . . .I also love May, June, and July.
Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.

The 'ber months are so much fun! I agree! Loved your answers! Have a great day!
ReplyDeletehttps://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Yes! Those "ber" months are fun, indeed!
DeleteEveryone seems to like the "ber" months best! Me too! xo
ReplyDeleteI do love June because I love the long days . . .but the "ber" months are fun!
DeleteI wonder if there's anyone in the world who doesn't like The Wizard of Oz. That would be like not liking joy.
ReplyDeleteI've met a few people over the years who don't "like joy" which is ridiculous!
DeleteI could do without November and December, they are such cold months. And very dark ones, too.
ReplyDeleteI don't like the long dark days . . . and in Alabama, we have some cold days but January is usually colder.
DeleteI seriously can't be trusted around a bowl of Reese's! My fav month is January b/c it's usually the coldest ... and brimming with new opportunities.
ReplyDeleteWar Eagle!!!
My wife likes Reese's; I'm not a PB guy. My mother's middle name was Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you about the Reese's shapes--they just taste better!
ReplyDeleteAh yes - the "-ber" months are when the football season is at it's most interesting (that's "soccer" to you ;o) ). When you get to the UK you will find that we tend to frown when we hear Americans refer to "soccer". The closest thing we have to American football (notice we prefix it with "American") is called "Rugby". To be fair, Australians have there own unique form of "football" which they call "Aussie Rules Football" and that is like no game you have ever seen in your life.
ReplyDelete:o)
Cheers
PM
The ...ber months are almost upon us. Not sure how that happened but here we are again, looking at all the holidays just around the corner. I love fall - weather, clothes, colors.
ReplyDeleteChildren's names. Hmmm. Like you, there will be no more children coming from this body!! I like Alyssa for a girl. My daughters' middle names are Alexis and Allegra so maybe Alyssa for a middle name. But not sure what the first name would be. Alyssa Alyssa doesn't sound too good. Not sure about a boy's name at all!! Flavor - chocolate. Color - green. Enjoyed reading your answers.