Sunday, July 7, 2024

Favorite Sunday Stealing

Let me say this . . .I am horrible at favorites! I never can decide whether something is really my "favorite" or not . . .or either I have several favorites. With that said, I'm joining up with the Sunday Stealing gang!


Stolen from SwapBot

 

1. What's your favorite animal? I do love our Harvey so I guess I'm going to say that cats - especially big cats are my favorite.

2. What's your favorite book? My favorite book is usually whatever I'm reading at the moment!!

3. What's your favorite color? I have several favorite colors - I love bright blue, pink, fuschia, and red.

4. What's your favorite dessert? I don't eat dessert anymore but I love icing/frosting! Yum! My overall favorite would be a tie between our homemade German Chocolate cake and cheesecake.

5. What's your favorite drink? I actually do have a favorite and if you've ever read my blog, you probably know that my favorite drink is Diet Pepsi. I also love a good Moscow Mule or a Margarita or a Cosmopolitan.

6. What's your favorite food? One of my favorite foods is french fries. Yum! Yum! I make them in the air fryer to hold off the craving for the real things.

7. What's your favorite hobby? I love to read. Since January of 2022 I have been back in school so I've not had much time for hobbies!!

8. What's your favorite movie? We rarely watch movies so I don't have a favorite. I do love Hocus Pocus and watch it every year.

9. What's your favorite restaurant? I live in a foodie city! We have so many wonderful places to eat. We recently ate at Helen and it was so good! We also love Blueprint on Third and I love Hot and Hot.

10. What's your favorite sandwich? Does a cheeseburger count as a sandwich? If so, that is my favorite. In the summertime, I also love a BLT with a homegrown tomato. I like a simple grilled cheese sandwich, too. There used to be a restaurant near the church that served a turkey sandwich on raisin bread with pepper jelly. OH MY GOODNESS - that was a good sandwich.

11. What's your favorite season? I love fall decorations. To be honest, I like all of the seasons except winter and thank goodness, our winters are usually fairly mild and short.

12. What's your favorite series? Series of what? A TV show? I loved Ted Lasso - maybe my all-time favorite. 

13. What's your favorite snack? I love salty snacks. My most recent favorite snack is the Premium Minis Saltine Crackers.

14. What's your favorite sport to watch? SEC football -- especially Auburn football.

15. What's your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Breakfast is not my favorite meal and I eat weird things for breakfast. I do make a "sheet pancake" that I really enjoy and we make Kodiak waffles sometimes. I enjoy a grilled cheese sandwich some mornings . . .or a turkey sandwich. I rarely allow myself to eat one . . .but I do love a good biscuit. I enjoy bacon and sausage.

I did better on these questions than I normally do on "favorites." I can't wait to read everyone else's answers!!

7 comments:

  1. I saw Hocus Pocus for the 1st time last Halloween! I'll have to watch Ted Lasso; I liked the 1st episode but never got back to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like icing/frosting too.

    Of course cheeseburgers are sandwiches. I love those too.

    I recall that American breakfasts can be a little strange. Not sure I can eat pancakes covered in syrup or grits. But I have had a couple of things similar to English breakfasts over there and they were huge.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers!! I agree with you on many! Salty snacks here, too!! Have a blessed day and week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did good! Breakfast is actually my favorite meal of the day -- which makes me think my father would be laughing so hard 'up there' to realize his only child finally came around to his way of thinking.
    Bread isn't particularly important to me, so my favorite 'sandwich' is usually protein nestled in a wrap or lettuce leaf.
    Have a super new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bison burgers with CHEESE!! yummy.
    I love a good moscow mule as well.
    I love salty snacks. My current fave is Hippeas Cheddar Puffs. (vegan cheese).
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting. My favourite sports to watch is tennis. Then comes football and cricket.
    My favourite snack is rusk and biscuits.
    Cheese sandwich is my favourite.
    (My latest post: UK Tour 06 - Beamish Museum)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did great. My husband makes a great grilled cheese sandwich.

    ReplyDelete