I'm joining up with Sunday Stealing today:
1. How long was your last phone conversation? It was with my sister and it was the length of my morning commute. I talk with her most days during that time. Time would be 15-25 minutes --depending on traffic. My longest phone call recently was with Pottery Barn and it was 43 minutes. All is well that ends well and this did end well . . .but at the time I was not happy.
2. Have you ever dyed your hair? I have never personally dyed it BUT I go to the salon every five weeks and someone else covers those crazy roots!
3. What do you have on your feet? Vionic flip flops . . .they serve the purpose of slippers.
4. Do people ever mispronounce your name? Lisa would be hard to mispronounce.
5. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? I'm still in my nightshirt which I think came from Walmart and a sweatshirt jacket which came from Academy. It is very early in the morning.
6. Does any part of your body hurt right now? I got a shot on Friday -- my RSV vaccination and my arm is sore. Most days some joint or another hurts.
7. Do you drink hard liquor? I'm not a huge drinker but I do have 3 or 4 drinks a month. I love Grey Goose Vodka.
8. Have you ever read a book in one sitting? I'm sure I have but I don't remember which book(s). I love to read and there have been times where my goal was to read a book a day.
9. Do you like cats? Why or why not? We have a cat - Harvey - who is a big boy!! He is having some emotional/mental issues right now due to the fire, the loud apartment we lived in, and now loud noises. I love him a lot but there have been some days when I have not been pleased with him.
10. Do you like the ocean? I love the Gulf of Mexico. I've seen the Atlantic and the Pacific and the Mediterranean Sea and the Dead Sea. I love the water - the sound, the smells, the way the air feels.
11. Ever think you might have seen a UFO? I don't think so.
12. Do you type fast? I type very quickly.
13. How long are you usually in the shower for? Probably 10 minutes . . .maybe 15.
14. Chinese food or
Mexican food? Both, please, though not at the same time. I really enjoy both.
15. Do you read and believe your horoscope? I'm a Gemini and I have read it for fun in the past. . . back in the days when we received an actual newspaper. It has been years since I read it.