Saturday, July 22, 2023

Sunday Sunday on Saturday night

I'm joining up with the Sunday Stealing gang. Bev steals the questions from the internet and we answer! She stole this week's questions from Swap Bot.


1. Live on a boat or in a treehouse? I think I would live on a houseboat but a treehouse might be really cool.

2. No computer use for a year or no sweets for a year? Please let me keep my computer. I'll give up sweets for a year.

3. Have $2,000 right now or be given $100 every month for the rest of your life? I'm actually sitting here adding up that I would have to wait well over a year to get to the $2,000 mark but hopefully, I have at least 10 more years (maybe lots more years). If I could make myself savae the $100 each month, I could accrue a tidy sum. I have a feeling that I would fritter away that $100 each month.

4. Be an astronaut or an athlete? I would love to be an athlete. I would love to have those gorgeous toned arms that some women have.

5. Have 50 good friends or only one best friend? I am blessed to have lots of good friends and best friends. I'll keep what I have and happily add more to the good friend category. 

6. Have bright blue teeth or bright blue hair? I think blue hair might be fun . . .but not old lady blue hair. IYKYK.

7. Have the power of flight or the power of invisibility? I don't know . . .it would be great to fly places all over the world so I guess I would choose flight . . .but it would be so interesting to be invisible and sneak into some places.

8. Have a fun friend who is snarky or a boring friend who is kind? I'm not sure but I see myself as the fun friend who is snarky. I don't think we have any boring friends. If Mark were here, I would ask his thoughts on my comment and he would probably have a different opinion. He definitely only wants fu friends :-).

9. Be incredibly rich but without love or be poor but have a happy marriage? I'm not choosing either/or . . .definitely a happy marriage but let's be rich, too!

10. Have a freezing cold shower every day or a pleasant hot shower once a week? I would have to go with the freezing cold shower every day. I do not like going a single day without a shower.

11. Be an only child or have many siblings? I have two sisters but they are quite a few years older (one is 8 years older and one is 13 years older). I felt like an only child at times. One of my favorite friends growing up was an only child and she got lots of everything including a baby blue camaro when she turned 16 BUT one of my other favorite friends growing up was from a family with 5 kids and I always loved hanging with them and wanted more sisters and a brother or two. After my mom died, the family with 5 kids had a family pool membership. That year, I had a membership with them . . .I became Lisa . . .and their last name. 

12. Quit video games forever or live in a desert for a month? I don't play video games. I don't have time to play video games. If I could live in an air conditioned home in the desert, I would choose desert.

13. Go on a one week trip to a foreign country of your choice or a month long trip in your own country? Give me all of the one week trips to all of the foreign countries. I'm your girl for that assignment! I will admit that there is a lot of the US that I haven't seen. I've never been all the way to the west coast. I've been to Las Vegas so I was close.

14. Celebrate your birthday every day or go on your favorite holiday once a year? Let's go on a favorite holiday once a year . . .and stay a couple of weeks. . . or longer.

15. If fish could talk, what would you ask them? Why do you never learn not to grab the bait?





1 comment:

  1. I'd love to live on a houseboat! #7 has my mind spinning. Yes, the possibilities (heh-heh)!

    ReplyDelete