Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Stealing

 Bev shares the questions each week and we answer and link up! Join us!

1. Your favorite sport. I live in the south so it has to be SEC football. War Eagle!
2. A quote to live by. You can’t live a positive life with negative thoughts. I just heard that on Saturday morning and I like it a lot!
3. A city in the US you would like to move to. I don’t have a specific city but if we ever moved, I would love to live on the beach. I don’t want to live NEAR the beach. I would want to live ON the beach.
4. 3 beautiful little things in your life. 1. Granddaughter #1 2. Granddaughter #2 3. The generosity of friends
5. What made you laugh today? I’m writing this on Saturday and I attend a WW meeting each week (Weight Watchers). There is an older man in our group whose name is Kurt. This morning, he imitated Richard Simmons and it sounded JUST LIKE him!
6. A good deed you did today – I haven’t done anything much today but I did smile at some folks.
7. Activities you like to do when you are bored. I love to read and I like to ride my recumbent stationary bike. I would love to craft but haven’t had time lately . . . and now we are in the apartment and I don’t have my craft supplies with me. I’ve bought a few new ones.
8. Are you a procrastinator? Sometimes. I prefer NOT to procrastinate but I do sometimes.
9. Your thoughts about dying – we are all going to die at some point.
10. What super power would like to have? I think it would be cool to be able to fly!
11. Top 3 Netflix series – we don’t watch Netflix but some series we have loved are Bosch, Chuck, and right now we are watching The Americans and Body of Proof.
12.  Things you want to do before you die – I definitely want to travel more!
13. Your biggest fears – I don’t even want to type any of my worst ones. It makes it too real.
14. What makes you angry? Rude people make me angry. Also, people who think their opinion is the only right opinion and are not willing to even listen to another. Just FYI – this goes for people on both sides of the political spectrum.
15. Do you listen to podcasts? I don’t listen often enough. One of my favorites is an episode on This American Life and it is called Act V. I like it so much that I’m sharing the link. 

8 comments:

  1. #2. I try to be positive too - good quote.

    #3. I would like to live on the beach too.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that rule for living. I do my best to stay positive. People who are always negative are so draining and I don't want to be like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone procrastinates about something or another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Bosch too, and just finished Bosch, The Legacy. It was also good! Fun questions and I enjoyed reading your answers. Wishing you a blessed week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this link to the American Life! I've not yet got into podcasts, but I'm building a list. War Eagle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A smile from a stranger makes me feel happier. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree with you on #14; people are all too close-minded. No, we don't like to get into it with people who staunchly disagree but you learn and move forward by having conversations.

    ReplyDelete