|this is a picture of Granny |
2. Is your life currently more 'moonlight and roses' or a little more 'every rose has it's thorn'? Elaborate.
We are empty nesters so as we are driving around the neighborhood right at dusk, life seems to be moonlight and roses. Just like most of you, life is sometimes full of thorns, too.
3. June 23rd is National Pink Day...favorite thing you own in any shade of pink? I have a pink dress that I really love! I wish I had realized that today was pink day!
|This is me in that pink dress I love -|
my eyes are almost closed -
I had a big smile under the mask
Favorite thing found in nature in any shade of pink? I love both peonies and roses and cute bunny noses. The nose is pink, right? Our oldest granddaughter LOVES pink, too!
Your favorite pink food or beverage? a drink with an umbrella in it!
Your favorite shade of pink? The shade of my dress above is my favorite!
4. Last thing that had you 'tickled pink'? I was "tickled pink" when I remembered that bobble head weiner dog and actually had to google it and see if I could find any that looked like the one I remember. I didn't.
5. What are two or three words that describe your style.
Comfortable, easy, colorful
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm behind on blogging. We went to the beach for a week with our kids and grandkids and I just can't get caught up! I would love to do a post about our beach trip.
Also, we have been doing a few fun things - we were gifted several restaurant gift cards right before Covid hit and we used the first one Saturday night. I need to write about that, too!