Wednesday, March 21, 2018

A to Z Theme Reveal


Y'all . . .I'm going to attempt the April A to Z challenge again this year. I'm going to admit that it almost killed me last year. I actually fell asleep at the kitchen island a couple of times as I tried to write long after the house was quiet and Mark was asleep!


Last year, I never really came up with a theme - I tried - but I just couldn't get it together.


The traveler, otherwise known as me!


This year . . .drumroll please . . . I'm going to attempt to blog about


ISRAEL
Maps.com (thank you!)

Above is a map that gives you a big picture idea of where 

Israel is located and below is a 

more zoomed in map.

Pinterest Rand McNally (thank you!)


I hope you will join me in April as I share pictures from my recent trip and thoughts about travelling in Israel. (disclaimer - I am not an expert nor a travel agent . . . just an average traveler!)

No comments:

Post a Comment