1. July 6th is National Fried Chicken Day...are you a fan? Do you make your own or have a favorite place to buy from? Do you own chickens? If not chicken what's your favorite fried food? I like chicken fingers or chicken schnitzel. I will eat a fried chicken breast but I definitely prefer boneless EVEN though I know the chicken with bones is juicier. I do not fry anything. I don't own chickens but our son and daughter-in-law have chickens so we get to enjoy fresh eggs! My favorite fried food is FRENCH FRIES. I think I could eat french fries three meals a day. Of course, I don't.
2. What's something you're too chicken to try? Great question. I feel like I've been fairly adventurous lately!!
3. When did you last find yourself running around like a 'chicken with its head cut off'? I guess I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off right before we left on our trip. I was trying to finish up ALL THE THINGS.
4. Something you've done recently that makes you think 'I'm no spring chicken'? I have jet lag right now. When you are younger, you recover faster. I rarely feel "old" though!!
5. 'Winner winner chicken dinner'...tell us about something good that's happened in your life lately. We just got back on Sunday night from 14 days in Italy/Germany/Austria. I will probably do a recap blog post for each day . . .when I can think again!
6. Insert your own random thought here. So . . .we flew out of Munich on Sunday, July 3. I think we had to go through about 6 passport checks. We were searched (hands in my bra!). We were x-rayed. Oh my goodness - it was intense! I thought my husband was going to hug the total stranger lady with the southern accent in the Atlanta airport customs line!