Thanks so much to Joyce for the questions for Wednesday Hodgepodge. You can answer in the comments or you can answer on your own blog and link up at From This Side of the Pond.
1. Tell us about one small blessing you have counted in the past week?
Our youngest granddaughter turned two and we celebrated with all things Minnie Mouse. One of the many blessings was this group of young women. One, of course, is our daughter. The other two are part of the Fab Five and they all met at our house on random Tuesday nights and they have been friends ever since. There are normally five of them (Fab Five) and I give thanks for all of them! I wrote a little about them here. I know you said "small blessing" but this is what came to mind . . and it is actually a huge blessing.
2. Bastille Day is celebrated on July 14th...have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see? (pretend for a minute international travel isn't an issue) My passport is up to date. Can we leave tomorrow? I want to see it ALL!
3. A food associated with France that you love?
I know this isn't the correct answer because . . .well, you will understand! French fries! I know they didn't originate in France but I sure do love them.
4. Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons? I honestly can't remember the last time I used a paper coupon. I have used my Talbots discount and my Bed Bath and Beyond discount online.
5. You have to give something away this week...what will it be?
If we have any leftover cupcakes tonight, I plan to give those away!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Look at this sunset! Our friends live on a crest and we were together for dinner on Saturday night (which was glorious to be together around a dining room table!) and went on the porch to watch the sunset.
|From this point to below|
the horizon goes so
|the colors were even more brilliant|
|this was at 8:30 and there was still a|
hint of sunlight just on the horizon.