Sunday, December 10, 2023

10 on the 10th of December

 





1. Would you rather give up Christmas cookies or Christmast trees? I'm going to give up Christmas cookies which won't be hard because I already don't eat sweets.
2. Would you rather get one amazing holiday gift or 10 just ok gifts?
I think I'll go with 1 amazing gift.
3. Would you rather wash your hair with Christmas cookie icing or cranberry salad?
I'm going with cranberry salad on the hope that it will make my hair smell great and rinse out easily.
4. Would you rather surprise your people with gifs or shop from their lists?
We've shopped from lists for as long as I can remember.
5. Would you rather eat only the desserts or the main course for your entire holiday season (however long that might be)?
I'm going with the ham and turkey, dressing, and gravy.
6. Would you rather watch "A Christmas Story or "Elf" for the entire day of your holiday?
I think I would get tired of either one if I had to watch it for a day. My original answer was going to be "Elf" but I think the silliness of it might irritate me more than "The Christmas Story."
. 7. Would you rather listen to "All I want for Christmas" or "I want a Hippopotomus for Christmas" for an entire week?
Both of those would get on my nerves!
8. Would you rather have a "Ho, Ho, Ho" Santa laugh or an evil Grinch cackle?
I'm going with Ho Ho Ho!
9. Would you rather wear red and green or silver and gold for the entire holiday season?
Today I'm in a silver and gold mood so I'm choosing that combo.
Am I counting incorrectly? I've counted top to bottom and bottom to top and only count 9 questions!
Thank to Marsha in the Middle for the "would you rather" Christmas questions!


5 comments:

  1. I did the same thing and even had my son come count the # of questions too! But oh well, I guess it's really 9 on the 10th this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, I only count #9! We picked most of the same ones today! While I usually gift someone something they really want, my heart really, really wants to surprise them and (hopefully) see the look of delight on their faces. Maybe I've watched too many Hallmark movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to surprise people but that never seems to work with our family haha!

      Delete
  3. We had a few of the same answers. I also checked and double checked when I saw only nine questions! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete