Sunday, October 11, 2026

It's a Survey on Sunday Stealing!

 



Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

This week's highly random questions were stolen from Love Me Some Surveys. 

Survey Asks ...

1. What was the last gift you received? I stepped away from my desk on Thursday and when I returned a short time later, there was a gift bag in my chair! Inside the bag, I found a six-pack of Diet Pepsi and a package of disinfectant wipes. One of my good friends left that surprise and this "gift" shows that he knows me well!! We bonded over Clorox wipes on a flight back in 2020!

2. Who did you last hang out with? I have been closed up in our house for over 24 hours at this point, so I guess I've been hanging out with Mark haha! We did go to see a play on Thursday night, but none of our regular buddies were able to go with us. I did homework from 4:30-6:30 pm on Thursday. We went to the play, came home, went to sleep. On Friday, I did some of my actual job from home but I also did homework. I finished my two big projects for Fall Semester A. I'm typing this on Saturday morning, and I still have one peer review to write. I can't write it yet, because I've previewed the only two that have been turned in. I'm waiting patiently on someone else to post their project. Then I will be done until October 19, which is when Fall B begins.

3. Do you often lose the remote? hahahaha! I never have control of the remote. Seriously. So no - I never lose the remote.

4. When did you last check Facebook? I checked it about 30 minutes ago. I was looking at the damage from the hurricane. It came right up through the state of Alabama and at 9:05 am it is still raining, but the wind is calming down a little. We have big pots of flowers and plants on our front porch and the wind blew them over during the night.

5. Are there scented candles in the room you're in? NO! NO! NO! I am allergic to pretty much all scented things.

6. Next time you leave the house, where will you be going? I just told Mark that if it every stops raining, I need to go to either Walmart or Target. I will go to work on Sunday morning.

7. Do you know anyone named Steven or Stephen or Steve or Stevie? Yes, I know quite a few people with those names. There is a young adult in our Tuesday night group named Steven. He is moving to London next week! We have several others in our church family. 

8. Which do you prefer: macaroni salad or potato salad? I think I prefer potato salad. I love a good pasta salad, but not with mayo (macaroni salad has mayo, right?).

9. Do you have an ice maker in your refrigerator door? We have an ice maker in our freezer but you have to open the door to access it. When we bought it, Mark asked that we have the water and ice features on the inside, rather than on the door.

10. When you woke up this morning, did you get up straightaway or lounge a bit? I got up straightaway! I tried to be quiet, though, because Mark has a cold and I wanted him to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment