Friday, April 15, 2011

Our family has changed . . .

This week, a friend mentioned to me that I needed to change my blog picture because the picture was just of Mark, Laura, Glenn and me (yes, it is supposed to be "me" not "I" - that is one of my pet peeves). Our family now includes Lauren!! So I have changed the picture to one of all FIVE of us made by our wonderful wedding photographer, Mandy Busby. She did a great job at the wedding. When I was changing the picture, I realized that I also needed to change my profile info. I'm not only the mother of twins but a mother-in-law now . . .that means I have "three" young adult children and as I was changing that info, I realized the profile info said that Mark and I had been married for 25 years . . we are now coming up on our 27th anniversary. Several things there - one - wow - I can't believe we've been married almost 27 years. I can't believe we haven't killed each other. Also, I cannot believe that I have been blogging for two years. I am also amazed that people actually read my blog. So . . . I have procrastinated this morning by checking my work email (and by doing an excel spreadsheet that I forgot to do yesterday!!), checking facebook and now writing a short blog update . . .I'm still sitting at the kitchen table in my nightgown drinking a diet pepsi. I've got lots to do today from buying groceries (and it is going to be a huge grocery day - lots going on) to buying some birthday presents. I also need to clean my house and I have the honor and privilege of taking prom pictures for a friend's granddaughter this afternoon (I'll post some soon!). Sunday is Palm Sunday and then Sunday School on Sunday. I love fun weekends!! So . ..what are you doing this weekend? ok - I cannot procrastinate any longer - gotta get my rear in gear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment