Sunday, August 8, 2010

weekend fun

Just a few pictures from the weekend - will add more later. Here are our sweet "children" - can I still call them "children" when they are approaching 24 years old? Glenn was in a wedding this weekend and men just look so handsome in a tux, don't they? Laura looked beautiful that day also. This is one of my favorite pics of the weekend. Gary and Dona were laughing as we gathered in the lobby of the hotel before leaving for the church.


Here we are all dressed up and ready to go. Don't you love those curtains behind us???? (hotel lobby curtains!)

Mark with his "other sons" - Kaylor on the left and Levi on the right. We love all these boys as if they were our own.
This is when we first arrived at the church. Gosh, I love these friends. Dona on the left, then Phella is to my right (isn't she a beautiful mother of the groom) and then Kim.


I love this picture of Kim and Dave! It was about 5,000 degrees outside (ok - it was really only 95 or 100) and I was trying to hurry...


Laura was helping Guy by pinning on his boutonniere.
We were early for the wedding . . .the guys were sitting in the church lobby. Gary, Mark, Dean, Guy and Dave.


The father of the groom - Guy!!

The beautiful couple dancing at the reception. I have many more pics and will post more later. What a wonderful wedding!!

2 comments: