Monday, September 16, 2024

Weekend . . .backwards!

When I loaded my photos, they loaded backwards and all mixed up!! On Sunday night, we went to our neighborhood supper club. I'm in the middle against the windows (dress with embroidery) and Mark is beside me in the plaid/check shirt. There were a lot of us at Patsy and Charlie's house and the food was delicious. She had people sitting in two or three locations.


On Sunday after church, we had our new member lunch. We had so many families and folks - it was awesome. Mark cut the wooden circles (remember I used them at the Women's Retreat) and I bought several bunches of flowers and divided them among mason jars.


I bought these a while back and they didn't work and I missed the return window. I posted on our neighborhood sale page and someone bought them. I sold them for a third of what I paid.


This is our new friend - Paschal. He will be part of our Halloween decorations.


We found an excursion for the day we are in Santorini and booked it along with several other couples.


On Friday evening, the doorbell rang. Our neighbor was standing there and her husband was in their jeep in front of the house and they said, "let's go to the Front Porch for dinner." Mark was in the shower but he said, "if they can give me 5 minutes, I'll be ready." They did and we did. The weather was so pleasant and we sat outside. It rained ALMOST ALL WEEKEND. I borrowed this photo from the internet.


I actually had a doctor's appointment for some medicine refills (they wouldn't do it over the phone, even though I'm current on my check-ups and have my yearly scheduled for December!) on Friday at 11:45 and after the doc visit, I met my close friend for a late Mexican lunch.

Before that, I drove 40 minutes south to see my hairdresser. She covered up those roots!!


What about you? Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I did nothing real special but posted about it in my Monday Musings post. You were busy, but good busy!! Great photos! Backwards or not it is always good to catch up with you!

    ReplyDelete