Saturday, August 31, 2024

It's All About Ice Cream Sunday Stealing

Thank you to Bev for stealing the prompts for us each week. These were stolen from Swap Bot

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? I haven't eaten ice cream in probably seven years. I used to love a good strawberry or butter pecan. 

2. If you could invent a new flavor of ice cream, what would it be? Oh! I thought it was just one question about ice cream. Let me think . . .how about Limoncello ice cream?

3. Who do you like to eat ice cream with? Ice cream is good by itself!

4. If you were a flavor of ice cream, what flavor would you be? I would be Margarita flavored ice cream with a touch of jalapeno.

5. Does your family eat ice cream regularly, or just for a special treat? I don't eat it at all (see #1) and the rest of the family eats it as a treat.

6. What is your favorite treat from the ice cream truck? I LOVED choco-tacos! They quit making them a few years ago, but I think my son said they are bringing them back.

7. Does frozen yogurt taste different than ice cream? I think it probably does. Most people are eating one or the other so you aren't sitting there comparing the two by spoonful.

8. If you could make a super sundae, what would it have? I actually keep thinking I might make a sundae using a no sugar added fudge pop and some sugar free cool whip with a cherry on top.

9. Can ice cream make a bad day better? It might!

10. Have you ever had homemade ice cream? Yes. My husband has mastered his mother's recipe for cooked custard homemade vanilla ice cream.

11. When is your favorite time to eat ice cream? I eat my no sugar added fudge pops after dinner.

12. What is the best kind of ice cream you ever had? I don't know. I didn't eat it but Mark said Jenni's blueberry lemon was one of the best ice creams he had ever eaten.

13. Do you prefer your ice cream in a cone or in a bowl? When I would eat ice cream, I usually ate it in a bowl, but I think it is more fun in a cone.

14. Is there such a thing as a bad flavor of ice cream? I imagine there is. I just googled it and am now gagging. Evidently an ice cream store in Delaware sells booger flavored ice cream. Just typing those words makes me gag again.

15. They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. What does an ice cream a day do? It could make you fat or have diabetes. Sorry to all of you ice cream lovers.

16. Is ice cream better when it’s fresh or slightly melted? I never liked it when it was so hard that it was difficult to get out of the carton.

17, What is the craziest flavor of ice cream you’ve ever seen? I've never seen it . . .but the ice cream I mentioned in #14 sounds pretty crazy (and gross)!!

3 comments:

  1. Seven years without ice cream? I'm sorry, Lisa. (and this conversation makes me want to stop at a soft-serve place soon.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the not-eating ice cream, except it's been a lot longer for me. I don't miss it, but I have a hot fudge sundae on my bucket list. Just one more time, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. l just had some butter pecan ice cream. It is a daily treat here, but I only do a little now, instead of the bowl full with syrup and whipped cream. A fun post!! Happy Labor Day and have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete