Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Day 3 - October Beach Trip

Saturday was Day 3 for Mark and me and when they got up to go fishing, I got up to watch the sunrise! I love sunrise and this did not disappoint.



The day was gorgeous!
There was more fishing!
Granddaughter #1 even got up at the crack of dawn and went fishing with her daddy and Pops.


Fred and his friends were back.



We saw lots of sharks again!


Glenn took both girls to the beach and they
played hard!





The pirate ship came by which is fun to see!



I went to the beach and spent some time
with our son, daughter-in-law, and 
granddaughter #1. We walked down
to the sandbar and that was pretty 
cool.


The place we stay has an indoor pool and the
girls played there. Our daughter-in-law was
the good sport and got in with them.


I have no pictures of our evening but Glenn fried the fish that they caught on the pier and the girls had picked up the ingredients for slaw and hushpuppies, etc.

Glenn and his family went out looking for sandcrabs after dark.

Mark and I went to bed early!!
It was a good day!

 

2 comments:

  1. The sand and sun always makes for a good night's rest! Fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an awesome time! I'd love to go to the beach again but alas, it's not in the cards for me. I'll settle for Atlanta and Helen though. Hoping for some fall colors up there!

    ReplyDelete