Tuesday, October 10, 2023

10 on the 10th

 Thank you to Marsha in the Middle for the questions! 

1.       Would you rather soak your feet in pumpkin innards or in creamed corn? I'm going with creamed corn here because I think pumpkin innards would be too weird!!

2.      Would you rather dance with a scarecrow or play poker with a mummy? I think I'll dance with the scarecrow!

3.      Would you rather eat an apple dipped in caramel or a pumpkin muffin iced with cream cheese frosting? I love cream cheese frosting but since I don't eat sweets anymore . . .I'll take just the apple.

4.      Would you rather dress as a clown or as a monster for an entire week? I think I'll dress as a monster. Could we play Monster Mash each day?

5.      Would you rather rake leaves or burn marshmallows? I hate raking leaves so I'll burn marshmallows.

6.      Would you rather smell like a bonfire or like a cinnamon stick for the whole month? I'm choosing the cinnamon stick!

7.      Would you rather watch a scary movie or go ghost hunting? Could it be one of those guided ghost hunts? We have some of those here in town and I keep thinking we should do it!

8.      Would you rather stay overnight in a haunted house or a cemetery? I don't want to do either. My husband would probably pick stay in a haunted house!!

9.      Would you rather eat pumpkin pie or apple crisp? I have a recipe for a crustless sugarless pumpkin pie so I'll go with that.

10.   Would you rather be in a pie eating contest or a pumpkin carving contest? I think I want to carve pumpkins. I don't have any pictures on this computer but when our kids were in college, we went to Auburn one weekend to see all of the pumpkins that the school of Architecture students had carved. I wasn't carving but I was looking and those pumpkins were so cool!!

3 comments:

  1. Pumpkin muffin, please!!! Having lived in the Arizona desert so long, I love looking at our fallen leaves. Since he's not allowed (LOL!) to rake them, Tom just runs them over with the mower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people do have a real talent for carving pumpkins. I always think I can make something great but I just can't! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you played along, Lisa! And, yes! We can play Monster Mash every day!

    https://marshainthemiddle.com/

    ReplyDelete