Sunday, April 9, 2023

Sunday Stealing that has NOTHING to do with Easter :-)

 I'm joining up with the regular Sunday gang. Thank you to Bev for the questions . . .or prompts.


1. I've come to realize that my chest-size . . .What?? As a female, this is a weird question.

 

2. I've come to realize that my job(s) . . . is amazing.

 

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving . . . I often have road rage.

 

4. I've come to realize that I need . . .a diet pepsi as soon as I awaken.

 

5. I've come to realize that I have lost .... and regained 100’s of pounds over the years!

 

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when ... I don’t get my way. That answer makes me sound like I’m 3 years old. I’m trying to answer this with a grain of truth and a sense of humor. I also hate it when I burn bacon. I was cooking bacon for our broccoli salad for Easter lunch and I burned it so badly that it was incinerated. You literally couldn't tell that it had been bacon at one time. Now our apartment smells really yucky. I put cinammon sticks and a lemon in a pan and covered with water and simmered it - still stinks. I put vinegar and a lemon in a bowl and covered with water and heated in the microwave - still stinks. I have sprayed unscented Febreeze all around the kitchen - it still stinks. I opened the window in our bedroom which let in an unbelievable amount of pollen - achoo! - and it still stinks.

 

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk ... I’m not in control . . .and I like to be in control. I try not to overdrink.

 

8. I've come to realize that money ... can buy a lot of things but it can’t buy the most important things.

 

9. I've come to realize that certain people ... irritate me . . .and certain people fill up my love tank . . .and certain people bring joy to my life and certain people "get"me.

 

10. I've come to realize that I'll always ... struggle with my weight and have to constantly work on it - see #5 above.

 

11. I've come to realize that my siblings . . .are pretty cool people.

 

12. I've come to realize that my mom ... had a really hard life when she was growing up and died far too young. She had just celebrated her 50th birthday.

 

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone ...is attached to my hand. Seriously, I use my cell phone a lot for work and to communicate with our kids and to communicate with our builder.

 

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning ...it was a new day!

 

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep ...I am incredibly grateful to have a bed in which to sleep and also, that our Good Friday service was incredibly powerful.


11 comments:

  1. I've DEFINITELY lost and regained hundreds of pounds, probably 10 pounds just this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about the burned bacon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm normally a very good cook but every once in a while something like this happens!!

      Delete
  3. Boy do I agree with #5. I've pretty much given up these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't given up but there are days where I want to do so!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm amazed at how many of us have that same struggle with gaining and losing.

      Delete
  5. #7... the exact same reason I will never be drunk! I am too much of a control freak and have seen too many people make fools of themselves under the influence. Yes! Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I identified with a lot of those answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. It's a weird question for a male too. :o)

    Weight is difficult to control at our age. I have dropped a lot since Christmas but it sneaks back on slowly unless I keep an eye on it.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete