Saturday, April 13, 2024

Alabama Remodeling Excellence Award

I mentioned that our builder had a professional photographer coming to our house to take photos to enter our house in the Alabama Remodeling Excellence Awards. We were entered in the Insurance Renovation Category and we won! We don't get anything . . .but still! I was hoping they would share all of the photos with me but this is the only one I could snag.



Here is the video of all of the winners. Go to 56:34 to see our house - our portion is about a minute long. Our builder, ELM Construction, was and is amazing. Their designer is Liz and she is now one of my favorite people. She was so willing to help us.


 This afternoon, the builder texted and said that a local community magazine has reached out to them and would like to feature our home in a summer edition. I'll keep y'all posted!!

5 comments: