Monday, July 30, 2018

Sunday Stealing on Monday again . . .

Another round of crazy questions! Make sure you watch the video of our cat - totally worth it!

What color is your watch?
PINK!
I love pink!


What do you think of when you think of Australia?
I want to go there.

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yes, I love love love roller coasters!

Birthstone? 
Pearl, I think!

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive through?
I don't eat fast food very often anymore but when I was 80 pounds heavier, I would always go through the drive through because I didn't want anyone to see the overweight woman eating fast food! I cannot believe I just typed that.

Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate?
No, but over the last year some political posts have made me think twice!

Do you have a dog?
no dogs - only a cat who loves to have his teeth flossed!



Last person you talked to on the phone?
Dear daughter!

Have you met anyone famous? 
Yes, sort of. They were filming a movie when we were at dinner one night.


Also, a million years ago we were flying to Hawaii and an old comedian was on the plane and I introduced myself to him.
I've also met Bob Goff and had my picture taken with him and I think he is pretty famous!



Any plans today?
I've worked all day and now I'm going to hit the bike!

Where are you right now? 
I'm still sitting in my quiet office - I think I'm the only one here.

Biggest annoyance in your life right now? 
The last 17 pounds that I cannot seem to lose.

Last song listened to? 
Something by Imagine Dragons probably

Last movie you saw? 
We rewatched Young Frankenstein on Saturday night. It was made in 1974 and it is so ridiculous.



Are you allergic to anything? 
I'm allergic to a million thing - grass, trees, cats, dogs, mold, dust, perfumes, colognes

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Vionic flip flops - in every color and style!

What time is it? 
4:37 p.m.

Do any of your friends have children?
Almost all of my friends have children . . . and now have grandchildren!

Do you eat healthy? 
I sure do!

What do you usually do during the day?
I help people all day long - from scheduling appointments for the senior minister to scheduling weddings and funerals on the church calendar to taking notes for meetings.

Do you hate anyone right now?
I hope not. Hate hurts the one doing the hating far more than it hurts the one who is hated. There have been periods of time in my life where I STRONGLY disliked someone but I try not to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment