1. I'm thankful for the awesome sunrise this morning. Was it beautiful where you live? Those little "bumps" are the houses across the park from my house.
2. I'm thankful for this article/blog post written by Beth Moore. I'm not a preacher but I've been teaching a large adult Sunday School class for almost 30 years and the members are both women AND men! Check out Beth's words here.
3. I'm thankful for sisters - one is staying with us for a month - from the time of her class reunion through the wedding. We (all three sisters) were together twice in the last couple of weeks. We forgot to take a picture!!
4. I'm thankful for my job. Really! I get to work in a place where I feel valued and loved and where I feel like every once in a while, I get to make a difference.
5. I'm thankful that our daughter has found the right man for her - and I'm thankful that the wedding is in a couple of weeks. Along that same line, I'm thankful for all the love that has been shown to her via showers and teas and sweet notes on the RSVP cards. I'm thankful that her new in-laws to be love her!
6. I was going to stop at five things but decided to add one more. I'm thankful that I get to have lunch tomorrow with three of my really great friends. I'm thankful for each of these women. We've been going to lunch together once a month for several years now. We raised our children together. We go to church together. We love each other.
For what are you thankful on this Thursday?