Wednesday, December 7, 2011

God's coloring book

I am so blessed to live high up on a hill . . .the sun rises directly in front of our house and I get to see the sunrise every morning.  Sometimes the blinds are still closed and I can see the white blinds as they get a pink tint and I know I need to go look out the window.  If I'm really lucky, I get to see the incredible sunset each day as I drive home. This was my view of the sunrise from the front porch a few weeks ago.

I've always loved to "color" in a coloring book and when I saw these incredible shades of pink and blue and purple, it was as if God was "coloring" that morning.
As the sun rises over the front of the house, I can watch the light patterns shift and change in the back yard.
The leaves were bright orange and luscious gold and when the sunlight hit them it was magnificent.
I'm so glad that our God loves color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment