Saturday, November 19, 2011

Halloween Part Two

Smither and Mabel . ..those are not their real names but what my husband calls these two. Long funny story to be told another day! They were our first trick or treaters in the church office.


She was having a red sucker before 9:00 in the morning . . .and she had on a white coat . . .and she sure was enjoying it!!

This is another friend's little boy - he is such a cute cowboy, isn't he??  Our daycare has a great Halloween parade.  I didn't go down to the parade this year but handed my camera to Kristi and said, "please take some pictures!!"
Isn't she the sweetest bride?

We also have a special class at Trinity.  This class provides such a wonderful start for these children.  Here is the blurb from our webpage: "A Special Place is a Kindergarten class for 3 and 4 year olds with special needs. The class meets Monday-Thursday, from 8:30AM to 1:00PM. Special Place staff includes a teacher, assistants, speech therapist and an occupational therapist. The class participates with other kindergarten classes for chapel, playtime, story time and special events. Limited enrollment. A Special Place has been an important mission of the church for decades."  The Special Place children paraded through the office and did a little "trick or treating."


I love Halloween and I loved seeing all the cute costumes!! We only had four trick or treaters at our house so I was so glad that I got to see lots of cute costumes at work!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I've been away from reading for so long. It's so hard to keep up with all the blogs I read sometimes. Blogger now offers an email subscription you can add to your sidebar. It's great. When you make an entry in your blog, it comes straight to my inbox. It makes keeping up so much easier. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete