1. Fall arrives this week in the northern hemisphere. Does
it look/feel like fall where you live?What's something you love to do this time
of year that makes you feel its officially fall? It does not look like fall here - it is H.O.T. but we've heard that an Arctic front is coming through at the end of the week and the high will be in the 80's rather than almost 100! When the leaves start falling and crunch when you walk through them . . .it seems like fall!
*If you're answering today from the southern hemisphere
feel free to sub spring for the word fall.
2. What's a small daily task or chore that always seems
to fall through the cracks when your schedule gets busy? Hmmm . . .I'm not sure. I always have a running list so I try hard to juggle and not let things fall through the cracks. I hate making phone calls lately . . .so I roll those from one day until the next until I finally have to call!
3. What's something you're falling for lately? Have you eaten Lesser Evil Himalayan Salt popcorn? I've been "falling in love" with that lately haha!
4. Pumpkin is a popular flavor this time of
year. Are you a fan? What's your favorite pumpkin flavored food or
beverage? I do like pumpkin - I have a pound dropper recipe for some pumpkin bars that are good. Pumpkin bread is always good, too.
5.What's something you wish would never change?
Explain. Gosh - these are hard today! Everything has to change, right? When things are good for our children and for us, selfishly . . . I wish things wouldn't change. If things weren't changing, wouldn't we be stagnant?
6. Insert your own random thought here. My random thought is more of a random rant. Do y'all have anonymous people leaving rude messages on your blogs? I received a rude comment a few months ago and I thought that it was odd because it said something about my physical appearance. I deleted it and moved on. I posted about getting flu and covid shots this past weekend and some anonymous person decided to say something rude. I deleted and did not respond. I might have a health concern that makes it important for me to get the vaccinations. If others don't want to get vaccinations, they get to make that choice. We are all entitled to our opinions. I just don't understand anonymous rude behavior and comments. ok - stepping off my soapbox.
.png)
I am sorry you've had to deal with a rude anonymous commenter. I've noticed there's someone who leaves rude comments on many of the blogs that I read. She (I'm assuming the commenter is a woman- the comments sound so woman catty/mean) has never left a comment on any of my blog posts and I hope it stays that way. The Lesser Evil brand makes some good products- we've purchased some of their products recently and enjoyed them. I've been reading about pumpkin bars and now I want to make some!
ReplyDeleteThe ones by Pound Dropper are "healthier" than many, but I really like them!
DeleteYes, there is a rude "anonymous". I'm so sorry. The person often gets into political rants, and I could see "her" going off on vaccines. I love the Lesser Evil popcorn! It's so good!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to know that others have "seen" the rude "anonymous" person!
Delete