Sunday, September 20, 2026

Sunday Stealing - Life of a Fool

 


Welcome to Sunday Stealing. Here we will steal all types of questions from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent questions. Cheers to all of us thieves!

This week our inspiration is Life of a Fool. This blogger maintains this meme has "been seen everywhere." The questions only require a simple, definitive answer, but if you'd like to elaborate, we'd like to hear what you have to say.

Four Superlatives

1. Your MOST overused word or phrase: Seriously? Yes, that is my word and I say it with a question mark at the end. 

2. Your BIGGEST expense: Our house?


3. Your WORST fear: I don't even say it out loud, nor will I type it into my blog.

4. Your BEST memory of Summer 26: We spent time with our kids and grandkids at the beach. Even though it rained and they all left early . . . it was still good to be together.


We played lots of card games and had so much fun.

Another great memory from this summer is that I hit my goal weight at WW (formerly known as Weight Watchers).


We also saw Leeann Morgan live in Montgomery - she was so funny!

I know I was only supposed to pick one - but all three were really good!

Thank you for playing! Please come back next week.


1 comment: