Sunday, February 18, 2018

Say "cheese"

On Saturday, I kept this little nugget for an hour or two while her mommy had a relaxing few moments at the hair salon. We played with stickers. Playing with stickers means Gran (or Pop) has a new sheet of stickers for Emma and she peels them all off and sticks them all over our shirt. This will entertain her for a LONG time. We also played with stuffed animals and we rocked on the porch. I cannot believe this sweet nugget will be two years old in just a few weeks. She can sing her ABC's (most of them!) and she can't count "1, 2, 3, 4, 18" . . .I told my son about the 18 and he reminded me that this is 2018 and her teacher probably tells them the date everyday so 18 sticks in her mind.

I said, "Emma - look at Gran" and she looked up and said "cheese" - she makes the funniest expression when she says cheese!



She is such a sweet girl and I'm so thankful to be her Gran!

No comments:

Post a Comment