This is a multi-answer question. When I need spiritual inspiration, I read my Bible or I listen to a sermon on-line from one of our ministers. When I need weight loss inspiration, I read success stories of those who have lost over a hundred pounds. When I need fun ideas for gifts and various other things, I go to Pinterest . . . but Pinterest can be dangerous. I could look at pictures all day on Pinterest and waste an unbelievable amount of time!!!
2. What's under your bed?
NOT.A.SINGLE.THING!! Mark vacuumed last night so there aren't even any dust bunnies!! We have a few pictures on our bedside tables but we try to keep everything neat and clean.
3. Thursday, February 22nd is National Chili Day, National Margarita Day, and National Cook a Sweet Potato Day. Of the three which would you most like to celebrate? Is that likely?
I actually marked National Margarita Day on my calendar! I love a good margarita. Since the temperature is going to be around 80 today . . .and I think the rest of the week . . .I don't think I'll make chili. I like sweet potatoes but not enough to celebrate them on a day of their own!!
4. What are you 'snowed under' with right now?
We are in the middle of planning a wedding for our daughter but I don't feel snowed under about that. She is an awesome bride-to-be (and a wonderful daughter, too!). At one point yesterday, I felt snowed under by the amount of meetings/appointments that I was trying to juggle for a co-worker. It was odd - I didn't feel snowed under for me but felt snowed under for him.
|future bride and groom|
I started to over think this one but I won't . . .let's go with:
1. time with God (in scripture, study, prayer, worship)
2. time with family
3. time with friends
5. sleep (I don't require nearly as much sleep as many people I know but I prefer to sleep between 5 and 6 hours each night. I can function well on that amount. I do love it when my fitbit tells me that I slept over 7 hours (even 7 hours 1 minute! - sometimes happens on Friday nights.)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Our cat moves around during the night and at one point, I kid you not, he was stretched all the way across the middle of the bed. There was no place for a human or two to sleep!!! In my state of half-awake/half-asleep, I thought to myself, "this would make a great devotion - I'll write about it tomorrow." Now that I'm up and awake . . .I have no idea what I was going to write about. God is like a cat - ever near . . .haha! Maybe it was my sleep deprived mind playing tricks on me!
|Giant cat - meet Harvey!|