Thursday, August 11, 2016

Moses and Cassanova

A week or so ago, I walked out onto the front porch and I could see a horse right across the street.  I ran back into the house to grab my camera.  I started snapping away and Moses and Cassanova even stopped to pose!



Moses has horses at two different locations very near our house and we've seen him riding on Shades Crest Road before.  On prom night, he had a carriage in our neighborhood and you could purchase a carriage ride.


Don't you love his horse's name - Cassanova!!

You never know what you are going to see in the Preserve!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a big horse! I replied to your comment on my last post. Thanks for all of your prayers in the last few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a BIG horse! Wish you lived closer. I'll check out your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete